Your holidays in Majorca can be jam packed with activities, entertainment and attractions.
There is so much on offer, it is virtually guaranteed that you would never return home saying that you were bored.
In fact, if you tried to achieve all of the activities on offer to you in your first visit to Majorca, you would be so exhausted; you’ll need another Holiday in Majorca (of course).
Outdoor and Sports Activities
Some activities allow you to see the true beauty of the interior of the island as well. Here is a brief outline of some of the Outdoor and Sports activities you could enjoy if you decide to take your holidays in Mallorca:
- Bird Watching
- Horse Riding
- Crazy Golf
- Kite Boarding
If you enjoy leisure activities, Majorca has a lot to offer you as well. Our island has weekly local markets, great shopping outlets, refreshing water parks, and many sightseeing boat trips:
- Weekly Local Markets
- Shopping (In Resort, Palma City and Festival Park Factory Outlets)
- Daily Boat Trips (sightseeing) (Santa Ponca/Santa Ponsa) (Cala Millor/Cala Bona, Cala Ratjada, Alcudia, Porto Pollensa, etc.)
- Ferry Trips (to Menorca)
- Aqualand and Western Water Parks (Magaluf, El Arenal, Alcudia)
- Fun Parks for Children
Porto Colom natural harbour at night.
Market day at Sineu, childrens horse riding.
Great place for surfing at Son Serra de Marina.
- Kiteboarding on Puerto Pollenca beach.
Attractions and Bus Tours
Holidays in Majorca offers many attractions, some to explore and some to learn about tradition:
- Palma Aquarium (Deemed the best in Europe)
- Marineland (Costa d’En Blanes)
- Es Calderes (Learn a little about Majorcan Tradition),
- Pearl Producing Factories.
- Leather Factory.
- Soller (train to Soller Town and tram to Puerto Soller Resort)
- Glass Factory Museum
- Blanket Tour
Day and Evening Entertainment
When it comes to Day and Evening Entertainment, Majorca has a lot on offer:
- In Resort Evening Entertainment (Karaoke, Discos, Nightclubs, Bars with Live Entertainment, Hotels with Live
- Entertainment, Open Air Music and Dance Shows)
- Quality Dinner Shows (Son Amar, Es Foguero)
- Els Jardins Tribute Shows (Spanish Square in Santa Ponca)
- Pirates Adventure Show and Pirates Uncut
- All Inclusive Dance Night Club
- Fiestas (at different times of the year in many areas)
- Fun Parks for Children
- Travelling Circuses
- Travelling Monster Truck Show
If you decide to take your holidays in Majorca, there will be plenty enough to keep your interest and to keep you busy. In fact, the list is getting longer and longer every year. I promise to keep this page updated with anything new, but, please don’t forget to give yourself at least one day on Majorca’s beautiful warm sunny and sandy beaches.